Because I’m really bored and want an excuse to make something and sort of self-promote.
This giveaway will last for TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS! Which means that everyone who enters has a better chance of winning than a week-long one or something.
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but please think of your followers and don’t spam them! (Maybe once an hour or so?)
- Like as many times as you want (though I don’t know if liking something more than once is possible?)
- You don’t have to be following me, though it would be nice, and most of you probably are since this is a really short giveaway.
- I’ll choose the winner via a random number generator at 4:00 PM Central Time, June 30, 2012.
- The winner may choose from the following: A Scalemate, a mini Scalemate, a Matriorb, or a Dragil (first picture).
Note:I’m selling Dragils over at my Etsy Shop, Den of Dragils. They’re a creature of my own creation, but since I can’t make patterns to save my life, it is modeled off the scalemate pattern. They’re $20 plus shipping and available in a variety of colors, just like everything else.
Second Note: Depending on my work schedule tomorrow, I might not get home until after four, though it’s a very small chance. So it might go an hour or so over the limit, and if it does, well, everyone gets another hour or so to reblog/like/whatever this. I’m not going to fret about it.